Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Before I buy (flat iron)?

A lot may know or not know about sedu-it's only available on folica a beauty store online. Has anyone tried this straightener: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Revolution_d2鈥?/a> would it work the same but in pink? what's a good iron cleaner and heat protectant?Before I buy (flat iron)?
yes, i have tried it b/4


it works really well actually- and also if you look on youtube there are videos demonstrating the use of it.


it is the same thing but in different colors so go ahead and get pink


hope this helps!! :)Before I buy (flat iron)?
I have a Chii but my sister has a Sedu and I've tried in on the hotter settings and it worked really well! (I have really curly hair). I use Ion heat protectant spray which also helps with frizziness. So, yeah go ahead and buy it, I'd say it works.
that is a good buy. my friend uses that brand and her hair is straight


hope this helps
I have never used one of these, but it looks pretty expensive. have you ever looked at the zoe brand at ulta? they work very well for my friend heres a link at a different store:

No comments:

Post a Comment