Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Buying flat iron for hair..............plz help?

i want to buy a new hair iron.............i have 2 options.....the first is one that produces steam while ironing the hair (written on the box that steam gives softness and lusture to the hair) .................the second is an ordinary iron that doesnt produce steam. well, i have dry hair...............is there any1 who can help????? anyone who tried both?Buying flat iron for hair..............plz help?
well i have frizzy dry hair so i use sebastian laminates styling gel, then i use a simple small conair straightener, and a lil more of that gel.


i also use the shampoo, conditioner, and the hair mask, and people think i have natural strait hairBuying flat iron for hair..............plz help?
yes i have tried both.....go to rite aid and get a gold plate flat iron....it is black on the outside
As long as it's good quality it doesn't damage your hair. A cerammic one is always good. I've tried steam, but I didn't like it. I prefer my dry one.
first one
The best ones that wouldn't damage your hair are CHI and Babyliss. If this isn't in your price range ($150-$200), you at least want the plates to be ceramic which reduces the damage to the hair follicles. But I only swear by my CHI. I have thick hair and the iron does the trick in one stroke. Good luck!!!
  • wrinkles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment